Heritage of Dodec
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Crael D’Argris Level 14 Human Shaman
Build: Panther Shaman
Companion Spirit: Stalker Spirit
Backgrounds: Luskan, Seeker for the Lost Clan
ABILITY SCORES Str 11, Con 13, Dex 11, Int 20, Wis 22, Cha 11.
AC: 26 Fort: 22 Reflex: 23 Will: 27 HP: 90 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 22
Arcana +17, Religion +17, Nature +18, Endurance +13, Perception +18, Insight +18
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +9, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +15, Heal +17, History +13, Intimidate +9, Stealth +9, Streetwise +9, Thievery +9FEATS
- Human: Sudden Call (PP 142) (retrain): You can use your summon spirit companion power as a free action on your turn.
- Level 1: Action Surge (PHB): You gain a +3 bonus to attack rolls you make during any action you gained by spending an action point.
- Level 2: Divine Secretkeeper (DP 145): You gain training in the (Arcana) skill. You gain Ritual Casting. You can wield invoker implements.
- Level 4: Divine Channeler (Invoker, Preserver’s Rebuke) (DP 145): Choose a divine class other than your own and a Channel Divinity power available as a class feature for that class. If you don’t already have the Channel Divinity class feature, you can use the selected Channel Divinity power once per day. If you already have the Channel Divinity class feature, add the selected Channel Divinity power to your list of available Channel Divinity powers. You are treated as having the Channel Divinity class feature for the purpose of meeting prerequisites. If you gain additional Channel Divinity powers by selecting divinity feats, you can use them in place of the power granted by this feat, but that doesn’t change your normal limit on uses of Channel Divinity. Special: This feat counts as a class-specific multiclass feat for the chosen class.
- Level 6: Jack of All Trades (PHB): You gain a +2 feat bonus to all untrained skill checks.
- Level 8: Channel Divinity (Ancestral Guidance) (EPG 87) : You gain the Channel Divinity power Ancestral Guidance.
- Level 10: Improved Initiative (PHB): You gain a +4 bonus on initiative checks.
- Level 11: Abberant Mark of Madness (EPG 86): Whenever you hit an enemy with a daily attack power, that enemy takes a -2 penalty to will until the end of the encounter.
- Level 12: Psychic Lock (PHB)
- Level 14: Strengthening Spirit
- Bonus At-Will Power: Haunting Spirits
- Divine Channeler (Invoker): Ancestral Guidance, Preserver’s Rebuke
- Shaman at-will 1: Wrath of Winter RETRAIN: Voice of Battle (PP 67)
- Shaman encounter 1: Twin Panthers
- Shaman daily 1: Wrath of the Spirit World
- Shaman utility 2: Bonds of the Clan RETRAIN: Spirits of Battle (PHB2 123)
- Shaman encounter 3: Rimefire Spirit
- Shaman daily 5: Spirit of the Hawk’s Wind
- Shaman utility 6: Spirit of the Keeper
- Shaman encounter 7: Call to the Blood Dancer
- Shaman daily 9: Ancient Warlord’s Inspiration
- Shaman utility 10: Primal Gust
- Flame of Hope encounter 11: Numinous Cascade
- Flame of Hope daily 12: Blinding Ward
- Shaman encounter 13: Spirit of Cleansing Light
- Enduring Hope: While you aren’t bloodied, each ally within 5 squares of you gains a +1 bonus to saving throws.
- Inspiring Attack Action: When you spend an action point to make an attack, you and each ally within five squares of you gain a bonus to attack rolls against each target of your attack until the start of your next turn. That bonus equals your intelligence modifier.
- Speak with Spirits
- Spirit’s Fangs
- Healing Spirit
- Serpentskin Armour +2 (AV 50)
- Totemic Spear +2 (AVII 24)
- Medic’s Amulet +2 (AVII 67)
- Shielding Girdle (AV 167)
- Nail of Sealing (AV 191)
- Smokestick (AV 30)
- Potion of Mimicry (AV 188)
- Adventurer’s Kit
+4 TOTEMIC SPEAR (AVII 24)