Heritage of Dodec
- Lifted from Dungeon 156, P. 46-69.
- Not everything here is necessarily the case in our campaign: you can definitely ignore everything about vampires and werewolves inhabiting the house.
- Want to know which parts of the backstory are truth, and which are not? How do you intend to find out?
- Summary of inside the mansion: P. 49-53.
- Notable exceptions to the information there:
- The doors to the upstairs library are both Arcane Locked, and the lock recognizes every member of the party.
- The kitchen and pantry are in reasonable shape, and are well stocked with food, though it is a bit stale.
- Residing in a shack on the grounds is Groundskeeper Kathra, who keeps the grounds, not the house.
- The windows are not magically rendered; someone could jump (or be pushed) through a window rather easily.
- Area 16, the Mausoleum, is not a mausoleum; the walls are of very strong and thorny plants, and within is the pentagonal barrier around the primal pool.