Heritage of Dodec
Things I Need by 8 PM Tuesday
- Often, this stuff is so that I can make game aids such as power cards and cheat sheets. Without them, the game runs much more slowly for everyone; that is why if a player doesn’t have the relevant game aid for whatever reason, that player is penalized by not having use of the power/feat/etc.
- If a player puts their info up by 8 PM Tuesday, the DM will make all relevant game aids, and the player will have access to all their powers/feats/etc.
- If a player puts their info up after 8 PM Tuesday, but before 2 PM Thursday, it’s at the DM’s discretion, based on how busy he is and tolerant he feels. The later it is, the less likely he can do it.
- If a player puts their info up after 2 PM Thursday, there is no way it’s getting done.
- A player should Never just email the DM their info. Update the wiki, book and page references included. Until it is on the wiki, it does not count as having been submitted to the DM. That means if a player’s power/feat/etc list on the wiki isn’t up to date, or the reference is missing, it falls under Section 3, above.
- Page references and each player updating their own wiki page is required because if the DM has to sift through emails, or find which book and page a power/feat/etc is on, it takes up time that would be better spent on prepwork making the game more enjoyable for everyone (including the DM), rather than making the game easier for one person.